frekvencii.mk is a community driven platform. Our team can not accomplish anything without you, so join us and be involved directly.
If you are a young fella that resides in the Balkans and wants to help out, then this is the right page for you. From the start of frekvencii.mk the project was open to the community for contributions, and we want to respect that and make that bond with you even stronger.
We are seeking for people who are interested in writing original content in many of the segments we offer. We look to extend our team to the region of the whole Balkans, so people from other countries than Macedonia are the most welcomed to apply and join us as well.
What are the requirements to be a volunteer at frekvencii.mk?
- – You need to understand and write English well.
- – An internet connection and a computer or a device that will help you be connected with us.
- – 18 years or older.
- – Not be a racist, homophobe or mix politics with art and culture.
- – Have a sense of what frekvencii.mk stands for, and be able to fit in in the mission of sharing the culture together.
What are the benefits to become a volunteer?
View Available PositionsGet involved directly with frekvencii.mk
- – Currently volunteering is unpaid, with an possibility for our volunteers to get paid jobs in the future.
- – Ability to use the written content in your portfolio or CV for your own uses.
- – Press passes, tickets and some bonuses from time to time.
- – Hugs and love!